1. Preliminary Review of Energy Use:
* Utility data is collected and analyzed.
* Facility is benchmarked against similar buildings (if data exists)
* Existing building (baseline) energy load is identified
* Energy efficiency improvement potential is identified.
2. Site Assessment:
* Site data is collected
* Interviews with building staff to discuss building energy uses,
operating hours, thermostat settings, specific concerns.
* Visual inspection of building and key systems.
3. Energy and Cost Analysis:
* Energy and Cost Savings are analyzed
* Energy Efficiency Measures (EEM's) are prioritized according
to project and financial goals.
* Savings Estimates are generated
4. Completion of Audit Report:
* Findings are summarized
* Report is prepared
* Exit meeting with Owner to walk thru final report.
* Action plan is developed
We offer ASHRAE Level I/II energy analysis
for our clients.
We can work independently for facility Owners, or partner with architectural firms,
general contractors, or design/build firms.
We are also available to do
less expensive facility walkthru's
with a brief report on our energy saving ideas.